Migration to Version 1.0
The SOR Version 1.0.0-0 introduces breaking changes but should be fairly easy to update. Benefits of updating include - support for multihop swaps and an easier to use wrapper interface as well as more efficient/faster processing.
The SOR is now instantiated as an object:
SOR now has three main functions:
- Calculates gas cost for swapping token on Balancer.
- The result is used to make more gas efficient swap recommendations.
- Result is cached for future use but can be updated by re-calling.
- Notice that outputToken is tokenOut if swapType == 'swapExactIn' and tokenIn if swapType == 'swapExactOut'
- This fetches all Balancer pool information and on-chain balances.
- Retrieves pool information from static IPFS file rather than Subgraph.
- Retrieves on-chain balances using custom multicall contract.
- Returns true on success or false on error.
- Information is cached and used for all future processing, this results in fast processing of swaps, i.e. useful when changing swap amounts or types in a UI.
- Accurate/valid swaps rely on upM to date balance information so it is recommended this function is re-called to refresh as needed.
- Main function to process trade.
- Will return amount expected and a list of swaps that can be executed on-chain.